All kits include FREE SHIPPING in the continental United States!
Important Shipping Information and Related Policies
A few keys to successful shipments:
- Include the shipping address and current phone number of the person that the shipping company can contact for delivery reasons prior to shipment. Orders cannot be verified for delivery without a delivery address and phone number.
- If you know there are certain dates you cannot receive the shipment, enter those dates in the order notes section when placing your order.
- You or your representatives will need to be present at delivery to receive and unload the shipment piece by piece. Plan to have at least two healthy individuals available to help unload the shipment.
- Inspect your order upon receipt while the driver is still there (before signing for acceptance of the shipment) to ensure all parts have been received and there is no damage. Ensure that any missing parts or damage are noted on the delivery documentation before you sign it; take pictures (if possible); and inform us as soon as you can via email: email@example.com or phone: 877-563-0002.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 1-877-JOE-0002 (1-877-563-0002).
Please see below for important additional information.
Since all of our kits are cut to order for each individual customer, we do not accept returns or issue refunds. Shipments refused for any reason other than damage defined in our shipping policy may result in storage and shipping fees or loss of initial payment.
Pergola kit orders generally ship from our facility within 10 business days from the day we receive cleared payment. We will include the estimated ship date for your kit in the order confirmation and will contact you if the actual ship date is going to be different. If you would like us to ship your kit in less than 10 business days, please contact us to determine if expedited shipping for an additional fee may be suitable.
If you have certain scheduling constraints when you will not be available to receive your shipment, please provide that information in the order notes section during checkout and we will schedule your shipment accordingly, which may mean that your order will need to ship later than 10 business days from the date of your payment.
Most of the items on our website will be shipped motor freight due to size and weight restrictions. We reserve the right to use any courier partner of our choice to ship your order. Once your order leaves our production facility in Florida, delivery times are typically between 2 days and 7 days from the date of shipment. Please contact us if you would like a more specific transit time estimate for your location.
Upon shipment from our facility we will send you a notification with a tracking number so you will be able to track your items during transit. We will include pictures of your crate as it is loaded on the truck and a packing list so you will be able to see exactly what the crate should look like when it arrives and have the packing list to verify the kit contents that should have been received.
The shipping company will call you a day or two in advance to schedule delivery. You must have someone age 18 or older who is physically capable of unloading the shipment present at the shipment address to receive your order.
The shipping company is only obligated to deliver curbside, meaning that they generally will not pull into driveways for the freight to be unloaded. The shipping company’s driver will move the crate to the back of the truck and you will have to unload the crate by hand, piece by piece.
Please make sure you have someone available at the time of delivery to receive it, and at least two able bodied individuals to unload the shipment. The shipping company does not require the driver to help. Two or more healthy individuals should be able to unload a pergola kit piece by piece in 15-20 minutes depending upon kit size and other factors. The shipping company generally allows up to 30 minutes for unloading without additional charges. We recommend you unload the crate to a location as close to the truck as possible to minimize the time it takes to unload. You can then move the parts to your storage or assembly area once the truck leaves.
Upon receiving your shipment you must inspect the crate and all of the pieces to ensure all parts have arrived and there is no damage.
If there is damage to your shipment or any parts are missing when it arrives to you, we will replace the missing or damaged parts at no charge, in accordance with the following procedure:
- If the crate has sustained substantial damage (such that you believe it may be difficult to identify individual parts that are damaged), then it may be best to refuse the shipment (please call us if you would like our input). This way the shipment will be redirected back to our warehouse where we can inspect each piece. We will then rebuild the parts that were damaged, re-pack the crate and resend the shipment to you. If we receive a shipment back with damage, your order will take priority in our production schedule and your kit will be reshipped ASAP.
- If you find damage to one or more individual pieces (when unloading the crate piece by piece), you must make a note of the damage on the driver’s delivery paper work before signing to accept the shipment. If this is not done we will be unable to make a claim against the shipping company and we will need to charge you for replacement parts and related shipping costs. It will be helpful if you also take pictures of the damage. We will review your information, get back to you with any questions, process replacement parts and reship them back to you ASAP.
- In any case when there is damage or parts are missing, your replacements will be prioritized in our production schedule and we will typically ship replacements back to you within 1-3 days. Please contact us if you have any questions and, email us a brief explanation of the damage or missing parts, copy of the delivery paperwork (either refused or marked as damaged), and any pictures to email@example.com.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-JOE-0002 (1-877-563-0002) if you have any questions or we can be of any assistance.
Click here to read additional policy information.