Quick Facts about our DIY Pergola Kits
- Our standard size pergola kits come in multiple styles and over 90 sizes from 8×8 up to 20×20 in freestanding or attached.
- All kits are made using either western red rough sawn tight knot cedar or pressure treated #1 southern yellow pine lumber and arrive at your location ready to install; pre-cut, pre-drilled with stainless steel hardware and step by step instructions.
- Base prices range from $595 up to $10,000 for standard size kits.
- To configure and price a standard size kit, choose from our 5 different styles (Big Kahuna, Sombrero, Brim, Fedora or Visor), and then make your selections for Freestanding or Attached, Wood Type, Size, Posts, End Shape, and Post Base Trim.
- If one of our standard pergola kits doesn’t work for you, simply complete this Contact Form or our Custom Quote Form to request the style, size and configuration you need. If at any point you need help, drop us a line by email or phone.
- Free shipping to most locations in the lower 48 states.
If you need help measuring for your pergola, you can read through our measuring instructions and footprint diagram, or contact us using this form, email us, or give us a call. Pergola Depot is committed to providing the highest level of customer service possible, and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Check out our FAQs, as answers to general questions can be found here. We maintain a small crew to keep our overhead low and continue to offer low priced quality DIY pergola kits. If you have questions about an order that you’ve placed, or you cannot find the answer that you are looking for in the FAQ, give us a call or email. We’re always happy to help!
If you don’t see the pergola size you need to complete your backyard retreat, we also offer custom pergola kits. Before submitting a quote request, read through our information about How to Measure for a Pergola and our Footprint Diagram. After measuring your chosen location for your pergola, you may find that one of our standard sizes will be the right size for your project. If you still think you need a custom size, simply complete our Custom Pergola Kit Quote Form and we’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours.