Are you measuring your patio and wondering if one of our custom pergola kits will be the right pergola for your space? Not sure what size or style pergola kit to order? Do you have special requirements for your pergola project?
Submit a custom quote request now using the form below, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with your quote or will gather more information needed to complete your request.
Quick Facts About our Custom Pergola Kits
- You can order a custom pergola in sizes not listed in our standard size pergolas.
- Our standard size pergola kits come in multiple styles and over 90 sizes from 8×8 up to 20×20 in freestanding or attached.
- Read our Pergola Styles Comparison to help you choose the style and size. This comparison shows custom pergola kits as well as standard size pergola kits.
- If one of our standard pergola kits doesn’t work for you, simply complete this custom quote form to request the style, size and configuration you need. If at any point you need help, drop us a line by email or phone, we’re always happy to help!
- All kits are made using either western red rough sawn tight knot cedar or pressure treated #1 southern yellow pine lumber and arrive at your location ready to install; pre-cut, pre-drilled with stainless steel hardware and step by step instructions.
- Base prices range from $595 up to $7,990 for standard size kits.
- To configure and price a standard size kit, choose from our 5 different styles (Big Kahuna, Sombrero, Fedora, Brim, or Visor), and then make your selections for Freestanding or Attached, Wood Type, Size, Posts, End Shape, and Post Base Trim.
If you need help measuring for your custom pergola, you can read through our measuring instructions and footprint diagram, contact us using this form, email us, or give us a call. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 877-563-0002