The Peak Timber Frame Pergola Kit
Looking for a luxury pergola that includes Installation? Choose the Peak Timber Frame. Solid durable timber meets quality design.
Our Peak Timber Frame Pergolas are built from heavy hand-cut timbers using traditional woodworking techniques including mortise joints and wooden pegs.
Beautifully crafted timber pergola design in popular sizes ranging from 12x12 up to 30x30, with customizable options to suit your project.
- The Timber Frame Pergola base price starts at $15,000+ for the standard version based on the size, wood type, finish, and delivery & installation location.
- Built, shipped, and installed by timber frame experts, the Peak Timber Frame pergola offering is shipped anywhere in the lower 48 and priced based on mileage from Wilmington, North Carolina to the installation zip code. Peak Timber Frame is currently only offered with installation.
- Built using high-quality Western Red Cedar, Alaskan Yellow Cedar, or Kiln-Dried Southern Yellow Pine.
- Optional finish offerings include unfinished, clear coat preservative or primer.
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A. and includes a limited one-year warranty.
Beautifully Crafted Timber Frame Pergola Kit Design
Pergola Depot introduces its newest line of outdoor living structures, the Timber Frame Pergola Kit. Built using traditional woodworking techniques including mortised joinery, wood pegs and quality hardware to create strong and beautiful structures. Our timber frame pergola kit is available in a wide range of sizes and designs.
Customizations are available for special sizes, design alterations, wood types, and finish options.
Cost for shipping and installation are based on distance from Wilmington, North Carolina.
Questions? Call us at (877) 563-0002
Premium Materials and
- Constructed with heavy hand-cut timbers
- 8”x8” posts and beams, 6”x6” joists (rafters) and 3”x3” purlins (top slats) dressed down by one-half inch each dimension
- Wood choices include smooth cut Western Red Cedar, Alaskan Yellow Cedar, and Kiln Dried Pressure Treated Southern Yellow Pine
- Standard sizes include joists (rafters) on min 18 inch centers, purlins on 10 inch centers, posts 9’ to bottom of beam, and stainless steel post base hardware
- Engineer stamped drawings available after purchase
- Delivery and installation services are a component of this pergola offering
- Delivered and installed in locations throughout the contiguous United States
How Does Peak Timber Frame Compare to Our Other Pergola Styles?
In addition our luxury line of timber frame pergolas, choose from a variety of DIY pergola kits that are equally solid structures built in a ready-to-assemble kit.
- Built in kit form for the ultimate DIY project, kits include all the components needed to build your own pergola. Unlike many big-box store pergola kits, our DIY pergola kits are made in the USA using top quality lumber and hardware.
- Our standard pergola kits are high quality pergolas with base prices ranging from $2,200-11,900.
- Lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled and ready to assemble with easy-to-follow step by step instructions.
- Pricing on our ready-to-assemble pergola kits include shipping to the lower 48 states. Installation is not included. Install yourself or hire your favorite contractor or handyman to install it for you.
- Built using high-quality Western Red Cedar and Pressure Treated Southern Yellow Pine. Kits are shipped unfinished for flexibility in choosing your desired stain or sealant.
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A., feature a limited one-year warranty and are backed by our award-winning customer service.
Create your outdoor experience with a pergola today and choose a Peak Timber Frame Pergola or one of our ready-to-build DIY pergola kits.
Before submitting a request for a timber frame pergola estimate, schedule a call with one of our pergola specialists to review all of your pergola choices!
8 Steps to Purchasing a
Timber Frame Pergola Kit
Create Your Timber Frame Pergola
"*" indicates required fields
Our timber frame pergolas are our luxury line of pergolas. The timber frame pergolas are built using heavy hand-cut timbers and traditional woodworking techniques including mortised joinery and wood pegs to create strong and beautiful structures.
Most standard orders will ship within approximately 6 weeks after your confirmed order and initial payment. Transit times will range from 1 to 5 business days depending upon your location.
To get your order started, submit a no obligation quote request, after which we will provide an itemized estimate, sketch, and other information. If you accept that estimate, you will pay a non-refundable deposit to receive a shop-set drawing.
At this time, we only offer timber frame pergola kits with shipping and installation included. We will arrange for delivery to your assembly location, and our install team will meet the shipment, unload and install. We will include installation in our itemized estimate based upon your location. We provide more information and instructions about Shipping Information and Installation & Delivery here
Your price estimate will include the pergola kit, shipping, and installation. Charges for shipping and installation services include a flat fee plus a variable cost based upon the mileage to your delivery location from Wilmington, North Carolina. Base prices start at $15,000 for the standard version of the timber frame design kit.
Yes, you can submit a custom quote request and we will schedule a phone call with you prior to preparing a cost estimate. You might also find that another one of our pergola styles is a better fit for your project space or budget. Click here to see all of our pergola designs.
With a little regular care your Timber Frame Pergola will under normal conditions remain a beautiful and structurally sound part of your outdoor space for many years (20-30 years or more). Once a year or as necessary, we recommend checking and tightening any loose fasteners, and cleaning the pergola structure with water, mild soap and soft brush to remove any built-up dirt, which might be particularly evident at the base of the posts. We do not recommend use of a pressure washer, which can cause damage to the wood. If using an oil preservative, apply annually after cleaning. If using stain or paint, apply every other year, or more regularly if desired (particularly in harsh climates). As always, feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like more information.
Timber Frame Warranty Information
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our Terms & Conditions for our timber frame pergola kits prior to making your purchase. It’s very important to us that you’re happy with your purchase and the overall experience of doing business with us. If you haven’t already done so, please also review the FAQs section and information about delivery & installation. As always, if you have any questions or need more information, please get in touch with us.
We’re thrilled that you’ve decided to purchase a Pergola Depot Timber Frame pergola kit and look forward to helping you create a beautiful outdoor living space! It’s very important to us that you’re happy with your purchase and the overall experience of doing business with us. Please take a few minutes to read our customer acknowledgement that will be the last step in confirming your order prior to production.
Delivery & Installation Services
At this time, we only offer timber frame pergola kits with installation included. Our timber frame install team will meet the shipment, unload and install. Charges for these services include a flat fee plus a variable cost based upon the mileage to your delivery location. Provided here is information about those services from pre-planning to the final walk-through with you or your representative.